Emm, masih dalam kondisi dan orang yang sama, ini lagu kaya nggambarin aku banget. Terutama yang aku highlight, artinya itu paaas banget buat aku xixii.
Christina:
Uh. Yeah.
Another shot of whiskey please bartender.
Keep it coming till I don't remember at all,
How bad it hurts when you're gone (na na na na)
Turn the music up a little bit louder
Just gotta get past the midnight hour uh uh
Maybe tomorrow it won't
Be...
This...
Hard
Who am I kidding?
I know what I'm missing.
Oh I had my heart set on you
But nothing else hurts like you do.
Who knew that love was so cruel? Yeah yeah yeah
And I........Waited and waited so long
For someone who'll never come home
It's my fault to think you'll be true yeah yeah
I'm just a fool (Yeah).
Blake Shelton:
I said that I don't care I'd walk away whatever
And I tell myself we were bad together uh uh
But that's just me trying to move on
With...
Out...
You
Together:
But who am I kidding
I know what I'm missing
I had my heart set on you
But nothing else hurts like you do
Who knew that love was so cruel? Yeah yeah yeah
And I...waited and waited so long
For someone who'll never come home
It's my fault to think you'll be true yeah yeah
Blake Shelton:
I'm just a fool.
For holding on to something that
Is never ever gonna come back
I can't accept that it's lost.
Christina:
I should have let it go
Held my tongue
Kept my big mouth shut
'Cause now everything is just wrong
Together:
Wrong, wrong...
I'm just a fool
A fool for you...
I'm just a fool
Together:
I .... I had my heart set on you
But nothing else hurts like you do
Who knew that love was so cruel? Yeah yeah yeah
And I...waited and waited so long
For someone who'll never come home
It's my fault to think you'll be true yeah yeah
I'm just a fool
I'm just a fool
I'm just a fool
It's my fault to think you'll be true yeah yeah...yeah
I'm just a fool.
No comments:
Post a Comment