Wednesday, February 16, 2011

lirik lagu Bruno Mars - Starting Today



We had a date, I stood you up 
You tried to call but I didn't pick up 
See I forgot about our plans.. 
Please forgive your man for ruining your night so many times 

I'm sorry, I know you're mad 
And I don't wanna be like every other man that you've had 
So I'm stopping all these childish things, girl, you mean too much to me 
Your love is worth too much to lose 

Girl, I know I broke your heart and trusting me is really hard 
But watch how quick I change my ways.. starting today, starting today 
I know that I'm the one to blame, you say every man's the same 
But watch how quick I change my ways.. starting today, today, starting today 
Girl, I'm starting today.. 

You're tired of playing the kiss and make up game 
And I apologize for the man I became 
If I could do it all again, I wouldn't hurt my best friend 
And I'd throw away all my selfish ways 



I'm sorry, I know you're mad
And I don't wanna be like every other man that you've had
So I'm stopping all these childish things, girl, you mean too much to me
Your love is worth too much to lose

Girl, I know I broke your heart and trusting me is really hard
But watch how quick I change my ways.. starting today, starting today
I know that I'm the one to blame, you say every man's the same
But watch how quick I change my ways.. starting today, today, starting today
Girl, I'm starting today.. 


Girl, I know I broke your heart and trusting me is really hard
But watch how quick I change my ways.. starting today, starting today
I know that I'm the one to blame, you say every man's the same
But watch how quick I change my ways.. starting today, today, starting today
Girl, I'm starting today..

No comments:

Post a Comment