Sunday, November 14, 2010

lirik lagu Justin Bieber - Common Denominator

Just a fraction of your love
It fills the air
And I fall in love with you all over again

Ooh, you’re the light that faced the sun in my world

I’d face a thousand years of pain for my girl
Out of all the things in life that I could fear

Uh, the only thing that would hurt me

Is if you weren’t here, woah, I don’t want to go back
To just being one half of the equation

You understand what I’m sayin’
Girl, with out you I’m lost

Can’t face this focus at heart between me and love

You’re the common denominator, oh, oh, ooh, oh
You’re the common denominator, oh, yeah, woah
Before your love was low, now you’re just my height, aye

We chase the game that would put my cot in the side

Broken heart rise up to say love is alive
You and I would stand to be multiplied, yeah
Out of all the things in life that I could fear

Uh, the only thing that would hurt me

Is if you weren’t here, woah, I don’t want to go back
To just being one half of the equation
You understand what I’m sayin’?
Girl, with out you I’m lost

Can’t face this focus at heart between me and love

You’re the common denominator, oh, oh, ooh, oh
You’re the common denominator, oh, yeah, woah
I’m never ever not without your touch

Every kiss that you give, it gives me heart

And to all the heart it can
Jealous females hate it, I’ma hold it down for you
For you, woah, oh woah

Common denominator, oh, yeah, woah

I don’t wanna to go back
Half of the equation, woah, woah, yeah
Common denominator, oh, oh, oh, oh
Common denominator, oh, yeah, woah
Just a fraction of your love fills the air

And I’d fall in love with you all over again, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment